Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ultima II: Clear White Supreme Enhancing Night Creme

Claims
Brightening cream for cystal-bright skin.

Shop & Price
Ultima II counter at Metro Dept Store IDR 450,000 for 50ml jar

I was using 3-step night cream from a dermatologist and I usually end up being lazy to do that much step, so I decided to look for a new night cream. Beside, the dermatologist' one doesn't smell good and break my skin out when I pause using it :(


I choose Ultima II (one of Revlon Inc. brands) because my mom used to use this brand when she was younger and it suited her skin well. Btw, I will post a picture of my and my mom, people always said we look more like sisters. At this point I don't know I'm happy or not to hear it hahaha

Nothing special about the packaging. The jar doesn't have an inner lid, so when you carry it around the cream can be poured into the lid place and it will be a mess once you open the jar. It also doesn't come with a spatula, so you have to scoop the cream out with your hands.


I've been using it almost every night for about 3 months and I think it really helps brighten my dull face. 

The texture is not thick so it doesn't feel heavy on my oily skin. It doesn't make my face greasy after appliance, meaning it is able to be absorbed quickly. Yay! 

It has a bit of shimmering effect which I think is useless :P


Likes:
Real brightening effects 
No greasy feeling after use, able to be absorbed quickly
Soft scent

Dislikes:
~ No other effects beside brightening
~ Doesn't come with an inner lid and a spatula

1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice rview u have here.
    I was wondering around searching about ultima II until I found ur blog.
    Wish u could provide the ingredients list coz I want to know the composition in it.

    ReplyDelete