Sunday, June 3, 2012

Skinlite: Green Tea Essence Mask


Claims
For Lifting + Ultra Hydration Results
Enriched with Vitamin E, Phyto Collagen  & Green Tea Extract
Helps Lift and Hydrate in 15~20 minutes

Shop & Price
SaSa SG Buy 2 get 1 free for SGD 1.95/pc
SaSa HK Pack of 6 for HKD 36/pack

Found this Korean made mask incidentally while I was strolling in Sasa, and been using it once a week for about 3 months. It really helps to brighten and hydrate my awfully dull face. 

Strangely, this mask imo doesn't smell like green tea at all, lol, more like mixes of herbs. The sheet is thicker than many other brands' so it doesn't stick very well in my face. But it's still well-drenched, doesn't dried up after use. I usually use the excess liquid from the packaging for my hands and feet ;)
Other Skinlite variants include hydrating herb, royal jelly, refining herb, brightening, aloe, seaweed, moisturizing herb. I have tried it all except for royal jelly and seaweed because I don't think I will like the smell hehehe. My verdict it's just a different scent, the effect remains the same in my face, so my favorite is the green tea one.

Likes:
Real brightening and hydrating effects 
♥ Easy to use, no need to clean after  
Nice organic scent

Dislikes:
~ The sheet is too thick thus doesn't stick very well in the face 
~ Not being sold in my country

No comments:

Post a Comment