Sunday, July 1, 2012

Benefit: Benetint Rose-tinted Lip & Cheek Stain

 



Claims
The sexiest flush you can get from a bottle. Innocent yet provocative, our rose tinted cheek stain is see through color that endures it all... even in the thralls of passion.

To use
Apply three dots to the apples of your cheeks and blend quickly with your fingertip
 
This is actually a gift from a good friend back in college. :)
First time I saw it, I think it looked like a bottle of blood. Lol.  
It comes in a 12.5 ml glass bottle with a nail polish applicator brush. It smells like rose water but the scent doesn't last though. The texture is a very thin liquid so it runs very quickly once applied on cheeks.




You really need to do as the instruction, three dots is enough and blending must be done ASAP or it will disperses to your skin and you end up with uneven color.

I find various reviews online since this product has cause quite a rave, some say this is their HG product while others say this is just a pricey rose water in a little bottle. For me, I love using this for my cheeks but definitely not on my lips, since it dries my lips so bad.

Likes:
Natural rosy color on cheeks ~ like you're blushing for real ;)
♥ Long lasting color on cheeks. Yay!
♥ Lots of product, will last you a very long time

Dislikes:
~ Dries my lips
~ Doesn't last long on lips
~ Glass bottle packaging, have to be careful when brought in your make up bag

No comments:

Post a Comment